Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Final Countdown!



*These photos is courtesy of Picture My Heart Photography and the Tiny Footprints Program.


Someone is now 8 lbs 15 oz and is pushing the limits of newborn clothes! Fun trivia, 8.15 was Raina's birth weight :)
We are still on target for discharge tomorrow morning so things are full throttle here and at the NICU. Today, Brin saw PT, speech, ophthalmology, pulmonary, cardiology and had her weekly trach change (no excitement this time!). She's some kind of socialite! On the home front we had our initial supply drop off. I was able to organize everything so it fits in Brinley's room. Can I get a round of applause? Sorry that this post is so short, but I have to run and do about 100 more things plus get the girls to their ballet dress rehearsal in an hour.
Hope you enjoy the virtual tour of Brin's room. A lot of the supplies are in the dresser and top shelf of the closet for those of you who want to know.




Please pray for a smooth transition for Brinley and the rest of us...for wisdom for Peter and I as we navigate her care on our own. Thank you all for your continued support and prayers. Another big thing to pray for is our home nursing care/Medicaid process. We are still in the paperwork phase, so starting Monday it will be all me with the girls while Peter is at work. If you are interested in hanging out with us and helping me keep my kids alive and sane, please contact me and I will plug you in the schedule.

1 comment:

  1. The baby's room looks adorable, and all of the equipment fits perfectly. But the baby herself wins the day! What beautiful photos. Love and prayers! (P.S. I'm working on two days late this month for you to add me to your "sanity schedule". Will keep you posted. <3

    ReplyDelete