Thursday, January 15, 2015

Surgery Day Tomorrow!

This will be a short post to remind everyone that tomorrow, Friday, January 16th is Brinley's surgery to remove 20% of her toes (50% of her big toes). I just wanted people to be praying particularly during the hours she is actually in surgery: 7:30AM is the start time and she should be out by around 11:30AM. The endoscopy will be first, followed by the toes.
We were actually told that this surgery is sometimes done out-patient, meaning she would be going home the same day but we're hoping they'll keep her at least one night for observation and to make sure all is well. Our other 3 girls will be well taken care of as Sarah and I spend all our time with Brin at the hospital. Many thanks to family and friends!

So don't forget the "Toe-Chop Prayer Watch" tomorrow 7:30-11:30AM! I probably shouldn't call it that and my wife will probably say something like "I can't believe you put that on the blog" but what can I say? I'm impetuous.

1 comment:

  1. Gaaah! Toe chop Prayer Watch! Gaaaaahh! Terrible.
    I'll be a part of it anyhow. Love love love you all!

    ReplyDelete